Odessa Community Fun Password Protected. Photo Albums And Lots More.

INSTANT WIN

On » Monday 1 March 2010 //
TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK AT THE PHOTO AND ANYTHING YOU SEE TRY IT'S NAME IN THE PASSWORD BOX AS SOMETHING IN THIS PHOTO WILL OPEN IT FOR YOU.


1 Response to "INSTANT WIN"

Anonymous Says:

I left one here earlier and why it did not register I don't know. I loved this girl she is a hottie and I would love to train her to fuck other men for me and then jump in and have a lot of passionate fun with her. he he I love the post Thanks for Sharing her with me.

Odessa community fun & naughty if you want it to be.

Odessa Strippers. Featured Comment Strippers Here.

Stripper One

This is an Odessa stripper and to see this girl naked you need 25 comments that's five comments each day for five days in a row but not just comments sensible comments will only count here. (None Odessa members only)

Stripper Two

Odessa were your fantasies can come true.

The Beginning & Now We Are Ten Years Old

Well a long time ago i had a blog called Norfolkgirl and she was very popular with Internet suffers and to be honest when she died i was mixed in feelings as for one i loved Norfolkgirl blog very much but as i said mixed felling as on the other hand i had the dick heads who as always needed to spoil things for every one with there nasty comments and things. I set out looking for a new home and had been with blogger before so i thought better the devil you know and set up home with blogger again.To cut a long story short i started out with one blog like Norfolkgirl and it never seemed to be big enough for the content i was posting so i made blog two and in a few weeks it too seemed to be not big enough for what i needed.Well from two blogs Odessa now has over four hundred blogs and counting.Sasha and i love Odessa and hope you all do too and please wish her a very happy birthday.

Odessa Community Rewards

Saturday night Strip Club and on the following Monday Top Member Vault.

JOIN ODESSA COMMUNITY HERE

Here are blogs you can post to on Odessa Wildlife,Pets,Hobbies,Rate my photo,Fantasy world,My revenge,Other peoples wives or your self naked and see others naked on Odessa and it is 100% free.I don't care if you are 18 to 100 male or female you are all welcome.Please leave your email addy if you would like to join and i will invite to join Odessa. How to join Odessa adult blog community. OK please leave your email addy here and i will send you an invitation to are my first post blog were you will be asked to upload a photo to your profile make a post and in your post you tell us your name,age,sex,and the country were you live.I will then send you an invitation to make a photo album with some photo of anything you want in it and that's it i then send you lots of invites to are Odessa blogs. Please leave your email addy here and i will send you an invite.
This link does NOT go to my blog community and it is a preview of just a few of the things you can do and see there and it is 100% free.
CLICK ON THE LINK

Odessa Community

Odessa Community
I'm of to see what new in the Odessa Community

My favblog. Feeds from them.


    Castle Lofts

    Castle Lofts
    Look out for me i'm in Castle Lofts